Business Factoring Services
Catamount Funding's Invoice Factoring Program
Accounts Receivable factoring involves the discounted sale of a company's receivables to a factoring company. The discount represents the agreed upon fee paid to the factoring company for accelerating the cash flow.
Catamount's Factoring Program:
- Approval is determined within 48 hours of completed application
Unlike a bank loan application, our invoice factoring approval process is quick and easy.
- Your invoice factoring program is customized to fit your working capital needs
Catamount will work with you to create the best factoring program specific to your industry that fits the needs of your business.
- Quick funding on accounts receivables at advance rates of up to 85% with no upper limit dollar limit
Turning your invoices into cash has never been easier.
- Weekly rebates paid on collected accounts
- Online account activity access to review invoice aging and settlement reports, funds employed, reserve amounts, line by line invoices and more
Enjoy easy, quick and secure online access to your account 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with credit checks, investigations and collections
Catamount's invoice factoring services include accounts receivable management, saving your company money on invoice processing and collection costs.
- NO long-term contracts, maintenance fees, exit fees or application fees
With Catamount, you have the freedom to factor invoices as much or as little as you want without hidden fees or the commitment of a long term contract.
In addition, Catamount's business factoring customers are offered assistance with:
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Financial Consultation
- Real Estate Financing
- Bank Financing
As your business grows, let Catamount factor your accounts and deliver the working capital funds necessary to free up cash flow, relieve financial pressure and allow you to meet your obligations as they mature.